Monday, May 25, 2009

Spring in the USA





























Good morning everyone. Since I don't have a Bedlington Fun Day coming up to anticipate, I have to spend my time on other spring activities.







When I went out of my back door a week ago, I discovered the Cardinals had built their nest in my Gardenia Bush right by my back door. And, al of the tropical plants are in full bloom in my yard. The ones pictured are called Bromiliads and grow in the shade under the big oak trees. So, that is what I have to content myself with for the moment and of course, my two great hunters, Pie's uncles, Harley & Bud. And Billy Bob's kids, Bubba & Midge slept thru it all after having the breakfast.







I hope you all have a great time next weekend at the Fun Day. Like Trish, wish I could be there.







Also, Victoria, thank you for summing up about why people should be going to dog shows. You said it better than all of us so called, adults!!!!!







Til next time,







Mary Lou & The Woofs in sheep's clothing














No comments:

Post a Comment